**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are we getting any help here? [Closed]

TheBletTheBlet Posts: 991
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know it's a new forum. So are the games devs gonna help us here?

I'm still waiting for this game to be fixed. I'm still getting my ass handed to me because my character won't respond to input. It's getting really old.

So I'm have trouble with parry, blocking, evading back, sprinting forward, special attacks randomly don't work, hits on AI opponent not registering, lagging, glitching, and freezing issues, and general input not working.

I have an iPhone 6. When will all this be fixed? I was told we were getting an update but it never happened.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    The answer appears to be that they don't care
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Nothing man. I'm really just seeing they're not saying **** about it till the new update. That's their answer to everything. The game is unplayable and they won't respond. Sad
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all, sorry for the delay! OP, everything you've mentioned in your first post are issues that we're currently working on. They will hopefully all have either fixes or improvements in the next update. Thanks for your patience!
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all, sorry for the delay! OP, everything you've mentioned in your first post are issues that we're currently working on. They will hopefully all have either fixes or improvements in the next update. Thanks for your patience!

Hey man. Thank you for getting back. It already feels better.

BUT...what's the fix, for us players, having to counteract these bugs? We've depleted all our revives and potions to just to keep our position in AQ/AW tiers. Of course we're all out of revives, because of the bugs, so we're buying these items with units. It's impossible not to. It's a new battle to just stay where we're at.
  • WWWEZWWWEZ Posts: 13
    edited May 2017
    Couldn't agree more Pony.. Map5x5 is brutal enough without the one glitch = death factor, but if you want to stay in expert it has to be done. They removed team revives from the alliance rewards so the only way is to spend units. I don't mind investing a bit in the game to improve my masteries or complete the very hardest game content, but it doesn't seem fair that I am spending units to compensate for issues that are beyond my control.
  • Kris0175Kris0175 Posts: 6
    Any idea when the update will come? we've been waiting for quite a while now.
    In particular.. 'Dashing backwards twice in quick succession is not functioning correctly
    The team is aware of this issue and are testing some potential fixes for it at this time' to quote Kabam. What doesn't make sense is why this was changed in the first place
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Pretty sure once the bean counters that be started to see more income they put a hold on any fixes in our favor . Let's be real this is big business and money is all they care about we're below the bottom of the list Unfortunately that is how the world works no morals in business any more
    edited May 2017
    Not gonna get the tin foil hat out just yet, but I agree, the solution is laboured and is definitely benefiting the share holders. It seems hard to believe that the company doesn't know how its own game works.. Just please Kabam.. sort it out so AQ is fun again, not just a game of Russian Roulette
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I totally understand why these issues are frustrating for you all, and the team is working hard to have a ton of great fixes in the next release. As far as compensation stuff goes, we don't typically discuss that kind of thing until the issues are fixed. Since everything you listed in the first post is currently being worked on and should hopefully have fixes or improvements soon, I'm going to go ahead and closed this thread. Thanks for bearing with us.
This discussion has been closed.