**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name Change Help!

Ok, so I have tried to send in THREE requests for a name change, and Kabam has still not tried to help me out. This name I have on the game has been requested by another person to be taken down. Kabam should know the story. Can somebody help me please?!

Comments

• Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    By the way, my name on here is not the name I have in game.
  • Hi Sirius111,

If your name meets the following requirements, we will be able to make the change. Please allow 72 business hours for the Support Team to assist.

The name(s) supplied does not violate our Terms of Service
    Please do not include any of your personal information in your name. Any real-life information included in your name may cause a security risk for you.
    Inappropriate language must also be avoided.
    The name(s) supplied does not contain Marvel/Transformer intellectual property.
    The name is not already being used.

Oh ok, Thank you very much! I was a little bit scared, I apologize. Thank you for your help Kabam Ahab! Have a great night!
    edited March 2018
    Almost has been two weeks, and still no name change!
    It has almost officially has been two weeks since I have asked for this change, and Kabam has still not helped me make it. I was told 72 business hours, and my new requested name meets all of Kabam's requirements. Little bit upset, but can't expect anything. I sent in three requests, and nothing has happened. For all of you who are thinking about this request, don't waste your time. I am a bit upset, but overall more disappointed. Lets just say I was officially Kabamed! Good day!
  • Hey there @Sirius111, could you send me the ticket number for the support ticket you sent in?
    Hi Kabam Zibiit! Do you know where //i can find the ticket number again? This was two weeks ago!
  • The ticket number would be in an email response acknowledging that your ticket was received. It would have been sent shortly after each ticket you submitted. If you aren't seeing it in your regular email inbox, would you be able to check and see if it filed into your emails spam folder?
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    It should look like this etc #1949199 something like that