**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW bad opponents(cheating)

So i have video i have pictures(screen shots) and i cant upload them if i want to report some alliance use cheat... and we are 100% sure that they were using it...

So guy with Hawkeye 5☆ r3 just kill Modok 5☆ r4 on debuff imune miniboss in one shot whitout losing health.
2nd guy pass path1 by him self without losing health and killed the boss in 20 sec
3rd he did path6 and he have GG 6☆ and bunch of others and he didnt lose health he killed Mordo on kinetic miniboss in the middle whit link on whitout losing health,20 sec again... and then Dorm boss was killed in 20 sec on the end...
4rd guy killed Ultron r4 5☆ on buffet node with GP r5 4☆ in one shot...

That was very annoying to wach... i got so angry...
And i have to write it here so Kabam do something about that uploading only 4MB evidence Screen shot that show you nothing...

Also i want our points in aw season back... this was our win... and to be polite i will not name alliance or any player i already reported them, but they should be hanging here on the wall like example...

Thank you for your understanding and pls fix that upload 4MB... its not inaf!

Comments

• We take cheating and violation of our TOS very seriously. We ask that your report your findings to support so that we can investigate everything further. However, due to our Privacy Policy we cannot follow up on our actions taken upon another's account and/or alliance.

I know this can be frustrating, but please keep in mind we keep these matters as high priorities. You can contact support via this LINK.
This discussion has been closed.