**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Drax vs Mordo

Guys, why the Drax when it stuns the Mordo does not degenerate?

Comments

• Options
    ElureaElurea Posts: 5
    Lol.. thanks for highlighting to the mods.... once again...

And to answer your questions, cos of it's double hit
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,860 ★★★★★
    I created a thread with this same title in the old forum, asking a timeframe for the fix.
    The thread instantly became a place with haters and full of personal attacks, for no reason. It was so messed up that I asked a MOD to close it.

So, Drax and other champions (like Elektra and X-23) avoid astral evade due to the moveset that they have. Is a known bug since a long time, but there is no fix for it yet.
  • Options
    GatchuGatchu Posts: 22
    Elurea wrote: »
    Lol.. thanks for highlighting to the mods.... once again...

And to answer your questions, cos of it's double hit

hmmm ty
  • Options
    GatchuGatchu Posts: 22
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I created a thread with this same title in the old forum, asking a timeframe for the fix.
    The thread instantly became a place with haters and full of personal attacks, for no reason. It was so messed up that I asked a MOD to close it.

So, Drax and other champions (like Elektra and X-23) avoid astral evade due to the moveset that they have. Is a known bug since a long time, but there is no fix for it yet.

Sim mas a Elektra e X 23 não acontece nada agora, só o Drax mesmo.
  • Options
    Gatchu wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Sim mas a Elektra e X 23 não acontece nada agora, só o Drax mesmo.

Nesse caso acho que pode ter algo a haver com o modelo do telemóvel ... Lembro-me que em alguns funcionam ainda, e que noutros deixou de funcionar
  • Options
    It is not a bug. It's just the way he is. Because of his unique double hit. So stop it. The community is always going against eachother and trying to ruin it for others. We need to come together and fight the demon together. No if and buts.
  • Options
    It is not a bug. It's just the way he is. Because of his unique double hit. So stop it. The community is always going against eachother and trying to ruin it for others. We need to come together and fight the demon together. No if and buts.

It is a confirmed bug. Check Mordo spotlight in the old forum for more info.
    I don't understand why people are trying to deny it.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Drax is useless agaisnt mordo anyways. He feeds Mystic Dispersion like crazy!
  • Options
    buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Elektra is not working for me right now with heavy attack.