**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

11 Mil Map 5 Gold 2 T6-7 LF 2 members

Hi all,

We're looking for two members. They can join immediately or after the war season ends. We're replacing a member who went to a Map 6 top 150 alliance (using a 2nd account as a placeholder for now) and one looking to semi-retire/take some time off. We have a family/supporty feel and rarely have spots open. We got off to a bad start in realizing how important each war was at the beginning of the season and only ran 2 wars the first two weeks. Live and learn, now we run 3 wars a week with 3 groups.

We run AQ map 5x5 and put equal emphasis on both AQ and AW. We score 100m+ each week and rank about 2200 each week (expert tier each week). We communicate well on Line and support each other. We're all active a few times a day and expect the same. With that said, we get that we all have lives and aren't on call... but we also care enough to get that one fight that is linking someone else down when we get a quick minute to take a pee break. We're US based.

130/30/13 donations. No arena requirements. We do ask for some completion and duel points, but we don't hassle about it. We usually hit completion and item use max without being pushy.

Who we are looking for
: First and foremost we want someone who is active and a good fighter. We've all seen the 500k+ accounts that cant pull 200k on AQ day 5. Big accounts are nice and all, but fighting comes first. With that said, the game does make prestige a big factor, so we're looking for 4600+ prestige accounts with 4200 as a hard minimum we will accept. As someone who just hit 4200 on my account myself, but has easily done Map 5 for like 6 months I HATE saying that... but it mathematically it could stop us hitting 100k in AQ. Other than that... just someone who is mature, uses Line, and will use items in AW if needed.

Sound like you? Come join the Kong Army.
KongZ Army

Message me on line with a screenshot of your profile and your prestige please (Line ID - tjgiggles)