**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nightcrawlers mode change has been broken for almost a year

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
Sometimes it randomly does not change as everyone knows. Fix it please.

Comments

• Options
    Nightcrawler is the most annoying fight ever
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I have no issues fighting him, don't even need to change his mode to beat him. Learn to intercept the 2nd part of his heavy also tap slower and parry his evade attacks. He's actually pretty easy now even without changing his mode. Or use iceman.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Should they also fix the bug that allows you to switch him very easily? I like that bug
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    What is your problem mr deadbeard? This is an actual bug the timer ends but he does not change so no need for your sarcastic useless comments please.
    @Deadbyrd9
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I don’t have a problem with you. I just commented on a post. Just because I said something to you on a different post doesn’t mean I have a problem with you. You’re the one that I’m guessing has flagged my posts on this thread and another one for whatever reason.

I know about the bug you mentioned l, but no one ever mentions fixing the beneficial bugs such as the one I mentioned that also regards NC. Nice use of the flag btw. My first comment sure was spam
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Why would anyone mention a beneficial bug when there’s a million units spent on pots each year(month?) because of “unfixable” bugs that make you DIE!?
  • Options
    @Deadbyrd9 Sorry I took it in the wrong way and used the spam button in a stupid way I thought you had no idea if I was telling the truth and was being sarcastic about it.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I was a little bit sarcastic haha. I’m not very serious on here usually but it’s all good man. Just glad you aren’t one of those guys that flags all my posts just because I said something to you once. Glad we could work that out easily. Usually that doesn’t happen from my experience on here.

But both bugs does need to be fixed. One does kinda make up for the other one though