**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerdy Parents Who Enjoy the Occasional Adult Beverage - 9M Alliance

There, that title should weed out a lot people who won't fit, and it describes about 85% of our alliance.

Being parents, we have a lot of responsibilities outside of the game, so we try to accommodate by running 2 War Groups in AW and alternating a tough week with an easy week in AQ. During the tough week, we run Map 5 four times and then a free Map so we get enough points to get back into the Elite Tier. During the easy week, we run Map 2 to harvest alliance potions since we know we won't make the cutoff of 60M to stay in the Elite Tier.

We expect folks to play several times a day so no one is left hanging. We don't have Event minimums other than we try for 100% participation, so no Zeroes. We have Requested Donations for the Treasury so we can run Map 5. I won't boot someone for not donating the requested amount, but I will boot someone who doesn't communicate or consistently ignores directions.

Interested in learning more? Message me on Line at MPC1974

Comments

• Options
    MPC1974MPC1974 Posts: 89
    Still looking for the right one. Is it you?
  • Options
    MPC1974MPC1974 Posts: 89
    The 2 folks we found bailed unceremoniously on us, so we've got a spot or 2 open for the right folks.