**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI Using Specials in Middle of Heavy Attack

I have noticed this with increasing frequency over the last several weeks. Often I am dodging backwards to avoid a heavy attack, then using a medium attack to dash back in and hit the CPU, only to get smacked in the face by a special that I did not think the CPU was able to launch. By far the worst offenders are characters with two-pronged heavy attacks - I am noticing this all the time with Psylocke, Dormammu, Carnage, etc.

It seems as though the timing has been altered, giving the AI a quicker recovery time after heavy attacks so they can launch specials. I have played this game for years and this is obviously something relatively new. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    This happened this morning several times so fresh on my mind. Capt America used his L3 in the middle of his heavy. He hadn't even landed in the ground yet lol. This happens to me alot.......think Symbioid.....
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    This is something the AI does now. If you rush in after a heavy and they have a bar of power they'll go invisible for your hit and launch their special. BUT I do a lot of heavies by chaining them to the end of my combo and if miss and the AI rushes me I can do that same trick.