**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Nerf Blade in such amount that AW becomes competitive

Since introduction of Blade AW has become a joke. I would like to see him nerfed little bit. Like no 100% mystic or villain counter(65-70 sounds good with synergy), should not be able to shrug poison, starburst, degen debuff at full power. Also would like to see his Regen less than GR. That much Regen per tick and which is very easy way too makes him almost immortal in AW. @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    -.-
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Sounds like someone doesn't have a Blade......Neither do I, and I'm not complaining....
  • Options
    vikasjoshi9617vikasjoshi9617 Posts: 49
    edited March 2018
    Well I don't want total nerf. But yes he is too much OP with Regen and every bs counter. At least make AW nodes in such way that his abilities doesn't look godly
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 286 ★★
    I actually dislike my blade being duped in aw. The block damage negates any regen he tries to do plus it uses up power meter when I am going for an s2.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edi0bls54loe.jpg
    What have you Done?!
  • Options
    He is way too Op for current AW map.
  • Options
    @Elitehunter I would make him Dr strange v2
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    I disagree that a nerf is called for, but telling people to quit is harsh. Lol.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Improve other champs so the game is fun instead.
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey everyone! We have already stated in THIS thread that there are no plans to change Blade at this time. To help keep the forum tidy, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.