**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena champs as milestones

I'm a player that plays the arena and always come one battle short of the basic champs so me and some of my friends mainly a man names jayman33 thought why don't you make the arena champs the last milestone because for people who grind heavy like me and just barely miss and the people who just do as much as they can because they don't have the champs should have the ability to get the champs

Comments

• Options
    Polobaby242Polobaby242 Posts: 17
    Not only should the champ be the milestone... you should also give us a estimate figure to hit for rank rewards
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I don't know about making the exact character be the milestone, but at least one guaranteed character would be nice.
  • Options
    I don't know about making the exact character be the milestone, but at least one guaranteed character would be nice.
  • Options
    Why is it posting my stuff twice? Sorry about that. The forums are buggy.
  • Options
    I think that would be an awesome idea. I feel like it wouldn't stop ppl from going to get champs. Grinders are gonna grind period. Just would be better to not miss champs by 3-75k after a long grind
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Bad idea. First of all... people have been complaining about arena rewards being to hard to get since day one. You just don't want to do the work. It's meant to be a challenge, making it a piece of cake would diminish the work done by the people who love the arena and are there to compete. They just doubled the number of feature and basic champions that are awarded, what more do you guys want? The basic scores would be almost twice as high if they didn't do that. Not to mention that the features would all be coming in at over 20 million points. The arena takes a lot of work if you want to win champions, stop complaining because you don't have the time or don't want to put in the effort. I get tired of hearing people complain about the arena, I have been a grinder since day one and I have always thought it was good. It's one of the few parts of this game we should stop complaining about... Especially with all the new rewards available there, I have almost tripled my 5* shard intake since the changes.

As someone who's been burned a few times in arena - most notably falling 30k short of an Ultron dupe last year - it pains me to agree with you. Arena is meant to be a challenge. They've made the changes which I think have cut down significantly on some of the rising problems and have made both featured and basic champs far more attainable.

Add in the fact that because they just made pretty massive changes to the arena system I doubt they'd be doing anything to it for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Getting old basics now is so easy. Its only new basics that are highly desirable that go for high scores, and those scores are still a good 20% lower then pre-changes. It is a contest. That means winners and losers. I dont agree with the basic being a participation reward.
  • Options
    MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112

it seems to be you.... does your mouse double click or something?
  • Options

it seems to be you.... does your mouse double click or something?

No, it's the mobile version. When I post from anywhere besides my laptop, it has an insanely low response time. It takes about 10 seconds to post if it posts at all. So, sometimes I'll post it again, only for the first post to finally work. But at least it doesn't all disappear like it did in the old forums.
  • Options
    GohmaGohma Posts: 32
    I dont do arena often but have gotten a few basic 4 stars. I would attempt more if they featured a system that allowed your points to be saved from one set of the arena and used instead of the point value of the next if you scored higher. I get upset when the first set cutoff is 5 mil + and I did 4.5 mil. Then the second set cutoff drops to 3 mil. I find it frustrating due to availability from personal matters and such and usually can only pick one set if any.