UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Something funny

charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
n1zet3xiakxq.png
This better be something you don’t see everyday,’cause I put my blood,sweat and tears into this.

Comments

• StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,499
    What was it.. Degen node or did you use quake?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Badboyboo wrote: »
    What was it.. Degen node or did you use quake?

Quake,3* against Act 1.1.1's boss,I just wanted to record a fight won normally with 0 all around.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,708 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure people beat things like the mephisto in current boss rush challenge without hitting him with quake
    Pretty sure people beat things like the mephisto in current boss rush challenge without hitting him with quake

But,It's kinda hard to beat him without atleast 1 hit,From the heavy dropping
    Post your pictures of killing enemies (Not getting killed)With 0 hits given or Taken!
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I do Duel Skirmish with Electro a lot. I can do other things and win. But obviously only my hits are 0 then, I do recieve (a lot) of hits.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I do Duel Skirmish with Electro a lot. I can do other things and win. But obviously only my hits are 0 then, I do recieve (a lot) of hits.

Sorry,0 hits given and Taken! lol
  • SperaSpera Posts: 148
    Can do it with nebula building up charges then parry .
    Or with blade just keep doing parry 😈
    Spera wrote: »
    Can do it with nebula building up charges then parry .
    Or with blade just keep doing parry 😈

Or iceman