**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Framerate issues. [Under Investigation]

megadoomclopamegadoomclopa Posts: 16
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm playing on a LG V20. I know what the game optimizer is, and its off.

I was playing on a G5 and started to experience framerate drops in menus and during fights. L3 animations and Victory animation framerates are perfectly fine and smooth.

I thought my phone was getting old, so i traded it in for the v20. The game worked perfectly for exactly 24 hours. Now it's back to crappy fighting in slow, choppy motion.

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but I'd like to know a fix. I sent a ticket into Kabam and got their cookie citter response.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
    I have an LG G5 7 months old. Acquired this game late April. My FPS was fine until 5 days ago I have the same choppyness you speak of yet end of fights\SP3 do not lag at all. I have game optimizer off and have done countless things to try and fix this. This FPS rate adds insult to injury with so many bugs to already try and get by each fight. Its borderline caused me to stop playing.

All of my others games run smoothly so it has to be on Kabam's end. An acknowledgement that this is a known issue would be appreciate Kabam. This is not the first thread I've seen concerning FPS Lag on devices since last update.

You guys have a real gem in this game but seem to consistently screw it up or look over GLARING bugs and problems that have and will continue to cause people to quit.
  • Options
    same problem here. LG G5. I have this framerate issue since 2 hours. I'm getting angry...
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    Hmm why are all these LG devices? Please Kabam IF somebody is reading this...fix this please, I want to play.
  • Options
    CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
    Bump. Going to keep bumping until we at least get acknowledgement. It is clearly not on our end.
  • Options
    If it was just one device, that's one issue. But two separate LG devices is alarming.
  • Options
    Is the problem solved now? I still have it... and I want to play.
  • Options
    Who gave me a "LOL"?
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Me too, and just general lag which caused me all my heals and some revives just to finish one run in Act 5 1.5 and 1.6. It is a very effective tool for Kabaam to get you to have to purchase more units in order to get more heals.
  • Options
    I'm on an iPhone 7 plus and have ran into related issues. Usually when I receive notifications but not every time.
  • Options
    @chaos3430 This is not the problem. You're speaking about units and heals. It's not the topic here. This topic is here, because we have strange FPS problems, which causes us to play on 10 FPS. And I can't play like that. I want this problem to get solved by Kabam, because the game worked always fine, until one specific start of the game. Since then, the game runs like ****, but we didn't do anything wrong. We started the game like always... so the problem is not ours, it's the problem of Kabam. If it doesn't get fixed, I'll delete this game because it always worked fine and now it magically doesn't. I'll contacted the tech support, but he could only forward the problem to the developers, but I don't think they care, if the game runs on LG G5 devices. I see it coming, the devs won't fix it.
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    I am having the same frame rate issues since the last server maintenance on my LG V20 with the battery optimization turned off. Very laggy now.
  • Options
    So we know this problem on the LG G5, LG V20 and probably the LG V10.

All that matters now is that Kabam should hurry up, because I miss important missions, alliance missions, wars etc.

It's impossible to play like this. Please Kabam solve our problem as soon as possible...
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @megadoomclopa. Sorry that you're having issues with your LG devices. We have a master thread about these issues here. Please check there for updates. We're looking into this currently, and hopefully we'll have more information soon.
This discussion has been closed.