**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF active members that can at least log 3x a day, can guarantee clearing an aq3 path.

I'm an officer and our alliance leader lost his phone and had been inactive for days. He communicated with us and he had even given us the go ahead to do what we can to make our ally good again. We are a work-first ally that respects work and family time of members...but lately a lot of the members are really taking this to an intolerable level. Members are pretty good players but they are either losing motivation in the game (might be because of carrying the slack in the ally) or had an increase in workload. I'll be kicking those members and we will have more than 10+ slots. Would any of you be interested to join an alliance such as ours with just 9 days before alliance war season ends? I would just like to refresh our roster of players to put some life back into the alliance.

Current State vs My ideal state:
AW
- t7, Silver 1 (due to loses because of inactivity of members, and we have cut down to only having war for 1g)
- My most realistic assessment, we can be a regular in t5-3, gold - plat 3.
- I just wish to achieve my assessment above.

AQ
- Members can complete even map 5x5 with their skill. (We actually have done this back in the day when most were active.)
- But assuming normal workload, logging 3x a day, map 3-4 is what we are doing.
- with the inactivity of members, we can only 100% 1g now.
- I just want to achieve an ideal map 3x5 completion with 2g minimum.