**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help To Win Streak Above 18

DragonGamerDragonGamer Posts: 44
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Guys i Need help with this. I was playing Carnage Arena and i made 400k Points. But i could done more if i got the Win Streak Higher. Any one can explain me wich champs use after the 16 Battles? Because... When i was Fighting againt the 17th Wave i use 2* Champs and i lost. So any one can Tell me how much P.I my Champs need to have to keep te Streak?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Use your lower PI champs till 10 then (depending on how many teams you have) use your top champs past 18. Then your golden!
  • TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Posts: 26
    Try using maxed 4/40 3* if possible of course. If not you can also use 3/30 3*. At streak 20 or above you can start using your 2* again. However for 2* only use maxed 3/30. Otherwise you will get a death squad. For 3* you are good down to 2/20 to maintain the streak.
  • Speedbump wrote: »
    Use your lower PI champs till 10 then (depending on how many teams you have) use your top champs past 18. Then your golden!

Thanks Man for your attention
  • TorgoNudho wrote: »
    Try using maxed 4/40 3* if possible of course. If not you can also use 3/30 3*. At streak 20 or above you can start using your 2* again. However for 2* only use maxed 3/30. Otherwise you will get a death squad. For 3* you are good down to 2/20 to maintain the streak.

Ok I willl try this thank you so much too
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    for streaks 10+ in 3* arena, use 1400+ champs and you'll be fine