**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Chaos Crystal Shards

In the description of this event it says we can earn chaos crystal shards for completing daily event quests. I’ve fully updated the game, and I’m not earning any chaos crystal shards for finishing daily event quests. What’s the deal??

Comments

• Options
    It’s working for me that’s weird bro
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about the Class Catalyst daily quests, the Mutant Event Quests, or the Solo quests Like Level, EQ Completion, or Arena battle.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure it means the 7hr and 24hr solo missions like level up, cosmic arena wins, arena wins, event quest completion etc. Not the daily cat quests
  • Options
    Nabz89Nabz89 Posts: 10
    I have the same problem as the above
  • Options
    Where are the chaos crystal shards? I don't see them anywhere
  • Options
    Same as iceheart. I got them in inbox but that's it. A message saying something would be nice. So I know if it's my game or not or everyone
  • Options
    i got chaos crystal shard for daily login, i claimed it but i can't find it anywhere, this is the second time i claimed it, but still can't find it