**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which was the best side quest in mcoc according to you?

OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Which was the best side quest in mcoc according to you? 55 votes

M.O.D.O.K LAB
9%
RetroRocksSlux83KenshioMaldroit2Virag2 5 votes
TRAILS OF THE KING
36%
HulksmasshhDexman1349LightZenithadqqedfyvrFoxhero007Savio444AKTEKSpiderCoolsOmdhuleBourneNationAv3to_PeterQuillUltimatechampionXFA_RebootedCoachLedIronFist34TheLegend27JNuclearCats73EdzZz 20 votes
DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
54%
GroundedWisdomWhododo872MegaSkater67A_Noob_Is1Adamdrt2006AfridMrbeast6000Primmer79The_GrandmasterDark_King888TonyStarkDelta_14Vladislas22ViruxMasterTroller42ErSandDarkrider05FingfangfoomfanesbuttersGreenstroke 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    TRAILS OF THE KING
    Never done dimensional rifts before, so I have to go with trials of the king. The buffs are manageable and provide a unique question, and it’s fun just rolling through the infinite trial with your boosts.
    Modok’s lab...dunno why I keep getting 1.1% degen lol
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    Rifts are worthwhile, and the challenge is really in getting to them. Better yet, if someone can’t do it, they can pop a rift crystal instead of entering the rift, hence defeating the potential complaints right then and there. Rifts are great, and I’m so glad they’re back
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    TRAILS OF THE KING
    Trials of the king because it was quick, you were only allowed to do 1 difficulty and it was only once per day. It felt good knowing you got the max rewards possible for the day. They could have made the final quest more difficult though in a way where you really needed those boosts to finish it.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    The Rifts are extremely lucrative.
  • Options
    OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
    TRAILS OF THE KING
    Rocket's scrap yard wasn't that gr8. @Elitehunter
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    All the Wayyyyyyyy!
  • Options
    How will u get those chaos shards
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    Kind of an unfair poll. Rifts are done on your own time, after youve completed quests you already planned on doing, and have minimal resistance in finishing. the others all had time or difficulty restraints
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    I hope to get better rewards in chaaos rifts. On master mode of dimensional rift. I got 2 t4 basics and a 4 star crystal.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    Bump
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    TRAILS OF THE KING
    This is my first rift, so I can't vote for that. I hear the rewards are great, so for now it's the Trials.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    Modoks was by far the worst they should scrap the idea and never use it again.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited March 2018
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    MODOK's Lab is by far the worst side quest.

Used to take too much time, have do it again and again, and the rewards were trash
  • Options
    Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    DIMENTIONAL RIFTS
    Only if RNGesus stays with me.