**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Chaos Calendar [Merged Threads]

WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
After downloading update, chaos calendar does not appear but my wife has it on her phone. Tried clearing cache, clearing data and finally uninstalling and reinstalling game. Running Android 6.01 on Nexus 7.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• parmardhavalecparmardhavalec Posts: 8
    for me too it's not appearing... May be because just like me you too have logged into the game and all the daily rewards have been claimed and then updated the game so it's not appearing and no rewards to claim for rifts calendar.
  • EMPEMP Posts: 1
    What is this Kabam?
    Get this fixed.
  • pplbryanpplbryan Posts: 37
    edited March 2018
    Same here, at 3 members in our alliance. 1 was told to re-install. We all tried with no success. Ticket 04673717
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    No chaos Calender
  • RalphRalph Posts: 1
    me2! We start the game with 3 different Accounts on same Tablet. 2 got the Calender but not me!?
  • bhuvibhuvi Posts: 6
    I have updated the game. Got 10000 chaos shrads also, but calender has not aappeared yet..
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    What time did you update? the calendar is out as of yesterday, if you updated after the calendar resets then you missed the first day. I'm in the same boat and I'm pissed. Because I waited till i had a stable wifi connection i'm going to miss out on 1k shards. that can be the difference to another run at master level rifts. I'm trying to deal with support but they are not being helpful
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    What time did you update? the calendar is out as of yesterday, if you updated after the calendar resets then you missed the first day. I'm in the same boat and I'm pissed. Because I waited till i had a stable wifi connection i'm going to miss out on 1k shards. that can be the difference to another run at master level rifts. I'm trying to deal with support but they are not being helpful

For real? That sucks because I still haven't updated to the new one because the updates are always so unstable initially. That is BS, you should still be able to access the calendar whether you updated to the new game or not.

Spurgeo14 wrote: »

For real? That sucks because I still haven't updated to the new one because the updates are always so unstable initially. That is BS, you should still be able to access the calendar whether you updated to the new game or not.

that it is, trying to get Miike's attention on this as well
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This update has been "chaos" for sure! Living up to its name!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    Same thing here.
    Did we miss out on the calendar?
    If so, since I did the update at 5pm est, will I get the rewards to make up?

thank for tagging them, kabam support emails haven't helped one bit, they aren't comprehending the issue
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Those amazing chaos shards arrived for me 21 hours ago.
  • ShahshahShahshah Posts: 9
    Anyone else having this issue? I have attached a picture here showing that I do not have the chaos calendar even though I have updated the game. ysjjmezvkf5r.png
  • Got 2 accounts 1 running on android which got the chaos calendar, 1 running on IOS this one don’t have it
  • ShahshahShahshah Posts: 9
    I'm having the same issue. So upsetting.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are investigating the issue with the delayed Chaos Calendar. Thanks for your patience!
  • bhuvibhuvi Posts: 6
    it has appeared now. Missed one day but calender is showing 6 more days to go so maybe i will get full rewards..
  • Hey there everyone, I would recommend updating your game as soon as possible.The start of the next in-game calendar day will activate the first day of the calendar for you. You'll still be able to receive the rewards from the entire calendar, your start and end dates may just be slightly different than other players.
    Hey there everyone, I would recommend updating your game as soon as possible.The start of the next in-game calendar day will activate the first day of the calendar for you. You'll still be able to receive the rewards from the entire calendar, your start and end dates may just be slightly different than other players.

Do we have a Guarantee on this?? The information given says the calendar runs for exactly 28 days. Due to this update glitch/error, I'm a day behind other players that updated the game earlier in the day. This means I'll only have 27 days till the end of the calendar event per kabam's post about this event. Missing the final 1K shards could potentially keep us from another run of master tier rift.

Thanks for the update @Kabam Zibiit
    edited April 2018
    Hey there everyone, I would recommend updating your game as soon as possible.The start of the next in-game calendar day will activate the first day of the calendar for you. You'll still be able to receive the rewards from the entire calendar, your start and end dates may just be slightly different than other players.

Do we have a Guarantee on this?? The information given says the calendar runs for exactly 28 days. Due to this update glitch/error, I'm a day behind other players that updated the game earlier in the day. This means I'll only have 27 days till the end of the calendar event per kabam's post about this event. Missing the final 1K shards could potentially keep us from another run of master tier rift.

@Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rose @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    bumping this up again, would like a confirmation

@Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Rose
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    did you miss a day? I got full 10k yesterday and ran the rift already
  • You are right the same for me !! Just logged in and the calendar disappear and did not got the 1k , never missed a day in past 10 months
  • mana420311mana420311 Posts: 7
    Android user, said we get 1000 beginner level rift shards from calander tonight, didn't get and calander is gone? Samsung S7 edge latest software. Name mana420311
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    I have not missed a day. Went to a reddit post & it was the same, someone missed them and someone who got them yesterday.

Another person from my alliance is missing them too.