**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you start a New account, when exactly, would u expect to beat a boss rush?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
When should u be able to finish a boss rush on a new account to get the same rewards as veterans?

Should you be able to beat the current one? if not when? think about your account,2 months? 3months? 4months? 6 months. 8 months old and be able to beat a boss rush? and you expect to get same rewards as if someone has been playing for over 1+ or even 2+ years and how much good/bad pulls that person has over the course of there mcoc career vs for example someone who has been playing less than 6months?

Rifts will also be coming up soon and i know a large part of the community will not be able to do heroic or even master rifts,
As its only 1 hour long and your on the clock, but there is also a choice to open the crystal rather than opening a rift.

Comments

• At level 40
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    At level 40
    with a well developed roster to beat it? hmmmhmm if so any lv 40 should be able to beat it right?

u can get to lv 40 in less than a month even less all depends on you.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I wouldn't put it on a time limit because of differing activity levels. I would put it on level/champs/ranking of said champs/other content completed.

Rift fights are nothing. Itll be completion of EQ to then do rifts that are difficult. Therefore, a lot of people should be able to get one run of master even if they can't complete master event. Beginner, normal, and heroic explored should give almost 1 run of the master rift, if someone is getting shards from solo and alliance events.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I wouldn't put it on a time limit because of differing activity levels. I would put it on level/champs/ranking of said champs/other content completed.

Rift fights are nothing. Itll be completion of EQ to then do rifts that are difficult. Therefore, a lot of people should be able to get one run of master even if they can't complete master event. Beginner, normal, and heroic explored should give almost 1 run of the master rift, if someone is getting shards from solo and alliance events.

if that so.
    you would be suprised at how much people are complaining about boss rush, when they really havent developed a strong enough roster, when clearly they havent put in the time/grind to devloped there roster and skills.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

if that so.
    you would be suprised at how much people are complaining about boss rush, when they really havent developed a strong enough roster, when clearly they havent put in the time/grind to devloped there roster and skills.

And you should be able to find previous posts of mine agreeing with that on some of the complaints. I gave up though because most of them expect to start the game and finish all content.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Ask something of ur own. U just copied Dave's question.
    edited March 2018
    UC439 wrote: »
    Ask something of ur own. U just copied Dave's question.
    @UC439
    i kinda did dude, and i also quoted something from dave on 2nd page
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/58465/remember-not-all-content-is-made-to-be-finish/p1

we also discussed it more on here,
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/58552/live-3-boss-rush-challenge-lagacy-being-challenged-by-bg/p1

and i am simply this question to further evaluate the responses here.

@Primmer79 yea i agree, i made similar post above.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Probably 18 months