**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need 1-3 Active Summoners. AQ/AW focused 4.5 Million rated Alliance with minimal donations

Hi

I'm giving this forum a try again. The current Alliance I'm in, Heroes For Hire, is in need of 1 to 3 mature players as we have a couple of players needing a break from the game. We are AQ and AW focused Alliance so prospective players will need to have the appropriate 4* 4/40 or 5* champs. Depending on the week we will run an AQ schedule of Map 4 4 3 2 2, Map 3 3 3 2 2 with AW sprinkled in. We have run Map 5 on occasion.

Prospective player must be active. We don't need a player who will be MIA for a day or 2 that we have to hunt down to play. We need you in AQ or AW making solid contributions.

Preferred overall player rating is 156K give or take.

Line is preferred. A lot of us are working so Line isn't spattered with useless banter through out the day.

Absolutely NO BS will be tolerated. Information is here.

7c7wc8r9uyff.png

If you have any other questions let me know.