**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

special event quest

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Rose @Kabam Loto
can we get another event quest like agent coulsons or micheal b jordans challenge sort of thing but a infinity war version...like a thanos one were u face of against the black order it would be awesome

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    From my memory, I think they do these special quests when the actual event quest is half done. So maybe there will be another when there’s like 15 days left of the new Thanos event quest.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    We got rifts, my guy. You seriously want more?
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    From my memory, I think they do these special quests when the actual event quest is half done. So maybe there will be another when there’s like 15 days left of the new Thanos event quest.

Michael B Jordan’s challenge came BEFORE the BP event, didn’t it?
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »

Michael B Jordan’s challenge came BEFORE the BP event, didn’t it?

I didn’t mean just these challenges, I also meant these boss rush challenges. Seems to be one each month taking in turns.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    If they do another challenge like that it will most likely release with the movie and probably would be tied to Josh Brolin who plays Thanos with Thanos being the end boss.