**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Highlander

We have all seen the recent forum post confirming how 1 alliance will be treated for AW points due tomatxhmaking issues. I think that Kabam managed that case correctly. However, there are other high ranked alliances affected by what we see as the same issue. Start war search immediately, wait hours, don’t restart search and end up with no war match. When we question this we are politely told tough luck. Is this really Kabam’s way of handling all other alliances? Are Kabam taking the Highlander approach?

All we ask is to be treated equally with our enquiries, know what was different and how the issue will be resolved (not have tickets closed because there is not an automated answer). As you say in your forum post the AW rank up rewards are precious so missing over 1 million points for no match heavily impacts.

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    How many wars have you missed though?

I think the idea was the one your referring too missed a lot of wars, not just 1.

However, I do agree all should be treated equally.
  • Options
    DebuddDebudd Posts: 10
    Numer does not matter. 1 war is over 1 million points. That is the difference between bottom of platinum 1 and top of platinum 3.
  • Options
    Number*
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Usted debe ir a la Reddit aquí y empezar a hacer más personas conscientes Kabam no controla allí confía en mí a la gente le encantará si haces un montón de hilos allí
    El enlace está aquí

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/
  • Options
    Not sure what cheating videos have to do with the post.