iPhone 6+ and 7+ no egg!

Did update didn’t receive an egg for either accounts what’s the deal?is this only an android thing?

Comments

  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 485 ★★
    Yes.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Myxkidz77 wrote: »
    Did update didn’t receive an egg for either accounts what’s the deal?is this only an android thing?

    Yes, it is an android only exclusive.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,466 ★★★★
    Yes it’s android only thing. Don’t worry though, basically a 2 star crystal.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 74
    My alliance has been pulling all four stars and one 3*
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Yes it’s android only thing. Don’t worry though, basically a 2 star crystal.

    My boyfriend got a 3*
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,466 ★★★★
    Myxkidz77 wrote: »
    My alliance has been pulling all four stars and one 3*

    This just means you won’t feel bad knowing that you got a 2* while everyone else got 4*. You can just pretend that if you’d got it you know you would have got a 4*. But wouldn’t have because it’s pretend.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Myxkidz77 wrote: »
    My alliance has been pulling all four stars and one 3*

    Really? Even if we assumed a 50/50 split of Apple/Android I doubt there are 15 pulls of 4*s and 3*s. But feel free to post a pic and prove me wrong.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Everyone in my alliance got a 5*.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 404 ★★
    Find a android phone and log in to get prize
Sign In or Register to comment.