**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashing after update

It's never happened before, but if I'm being honest this has been one of the sloppiest updates in MCOC history, many other people have complained about this issue, aswell as numerous other issues. Seems to me like some fundamental bugs were not addressed during the screening of this patch.

I currently can't play 2 matches in aq/aw consecutively without the game crashing, and halfing my champion's health, thus making aq and aw unbearable to play. However this issue is not limited to alliance games as it is also occuring in arena where after 3-4 games it crashes and I must restart, and this is a big issue for me when I'm on streak 45 and I lose due to a technicality and must restart my streak progress.

On this forum aswell as on reddit I've seen this issue being being brought up but the moderation/it team not addressing the issue so I thought maybe with more reports atleast one of our reports will be addressed

I play both on my iPhone (IOS 9.3.2) and my iPad (ios 7 or something) and its worse on my ipad however I prefer to play on my ipad (due to the bigger screen). ( However this issue is occurring on both devices). I also do not wish to update my devices as apple news has now clearly admitted their updates bring decreased performance and greater consumption of battery power.

Comments

• Hi Eddiefil,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to play multiple consecutive matches without encountering this issue. To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a Bug Report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Device: Iphone 6s+
    Operating System: iOS 11.2.6
    Issue and any available screenshots: Game freezing and crashing. Can't screenshot that. Game would freeze anywhere from a loading screen to middle of a fight, to moving from node to node.
    Is the issue repeatable? How? Not really. Tends to be random but happen 2-3 times every 5-6 fights
    Specific location the issue is occurring? I've had it happen in all modes at least once.
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results: Restart the game and pray. Results: Less than ideal.