**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Memory lane crystal available on basic or Not?

Hey guys will anyone clarify memory lane crystal available on basic arena or Not?

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Its basic
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Its basic

Basic?i ask cause some Player said it will not available in basic arena.
    Well it originally was supposed to be basic but lets see what kabam has to say
    Well it originally was supposed to be basic but lets see what kabam has to say

Yup hope so it will become basic
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    wonder what cut-off would be lol
    Ok news is here memory lane gonna be featured arena with GP being basic its cutoffs gonna be so low lol with everyone going for GP
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Memory lane crystal will not be a basic.
    The same happened with the last 2x crystals.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    lrtjjsc86ki7.jpg
    It would be that, but without the memory lane crystal.
    So Gwenpool is the basic on day 6
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    yay. another ridiculous cutoff...
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    MEMORY LANE WILL NOT BE A BASIC ARENA. The few times they have done those types of arena's said crystal never ended up being in the basic arena. they will put someone there as the basic but it wont be a crystal
    Thnx for confirming kabam mike
    edited June 2017
    !!
    3rd Voodoo in my guess
    Its gwenpool
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    It will be some kind of meme champ like IP, so nobody does that arena and spends crazy units hitting stupidly high scores in the other
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    aww man.
  • ac85ac85 Posts: 2
    Let Wolverine be the basic that week, he's never had an arena in 2+ years. He deserves it!
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Of course they wouldnt make it basic why would they let the community get a chance to get one of the heroes from it. Its all bout the heavy spenders bc the other half community has to be punished for we aint good enough or dont freaking wanna spend.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Hey guys, just wanted to confirm that the Memory Lane Crystal will not be back as a Basic Hero. Not quite sure what will happen in its place at this time, but will let you know.

Can you confirm that something will happen "in its place"? I know there isn't officially a schedule, and there's no guarantee that Captain America WW2 will be the basic champion exactly six months after he was the featured champion. You guys can change that at any time. However, there is *usually* a schedule, and even if you change one basic champ, you seem to still be preserving the others around him.

So right now there seems to be two opinions about what will happen. Trucos has a schedule showing that all the basic champs moved forward a week, so Cap WW2 would be on July 13, Cable on July 20, etc. That infobot image shows Cap coming on July 20, Cable on July 27, etc. So one site is assuming that the schedule moves up to fill the hole, and another assumes that there will be something different that week.

This matters because basic champs that come out when the featured champ are new have much lower cutoffs. I've actually been grinding for a couple months with the idea that I would need a very powerful team to have a chance at Cap WW2. I've been saving every 4* arena boost and doing anything else that I thought might help. If he actually comes out one week later, then all my plans change.

Again, I know you can't say, "This specific champion will be the basic on this specific date."

Can you confirm whether the schedule will slide up a week or add an extra champ to fill the hole?

Thank you.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Hey guys, just wanted to confirm that the Memory Lane Crystal will not be back as a Basic Hero. Not quite sure what will happen in its place at this time, but will let you know.

Can you confirm that something will happen "in its place"? I know there isn't officially a schedule, and there's no guarantee that Captain America WW2 will be the basic champion exactly six months after he was the featured champion. You guys can change that at any time. However, there is *usually* a schedule, and even if you change one basic champ, you seem to still be preserving the others around him.

So right now there seems to be two opinions about what will happen. Trucos has a schedule showing that all the basic champs moved forward a week, so Cap WW2 would be on July 13, Cable on July 20, etc. That infobot image shows Cap coming on July 20, Cable on July 27, etc. So one site is assuming that the schedule moves up to fill the hole, and another assumes that there will be something different that week.

This matters because basic champs that come out when the featured champ are new have much lower cutoffs. I've actually been grinding for a couple months with the idea that I would need a very powerful team to have a chance at Cap WW2. I've been saving every 4* arena boost and doing anything else that I thought might help. If he actually comes out one week later, then all my plans change.

Again, I know you can't say, "This specific champion will be the basic on this specific date."

Can you confirm whether the schedule will slide up a week or add an extra champ to fill the hole?

Thank you.

Well Cap WW2 won't go for THAT high anyways. ~4-4.5M max.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »

3.2mil is the most I've ever done. Thus the extra work and boost saving that I've been putting in because I thought he'd be on a hard week.

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »

3.2mil is the most I've ever done. Thus the extra work and boost saving that I've been putting in because I thought he'd be on a hard week.

Oh alright. I still have to get him as well. I think 3.5 should be enough as most higher players already have him duped multiple times.
    Best of luck for your grind.
    This already happened in the past.
    Gwenpool is after Howard, and so do on
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

Thank you.

You are asking for transparency from Kabam. Good luck.

• JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    JSnook wrote: »
    Probably Joe-Fix It since everyone was so upset Venom took his place.

You're welcome..