**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BUG SPEEDY STARK

If you decide that spidy stark has to evade all the special attacks with a 100% success rate, make sure you do it.
In many cases (for example, against sentinel, bishop, punisher, archangel), even if the player holds the block during a special attack, spidy evades only part of the attack, cashing part of the blows. And if the shots in question inflict poisoning or bleeding, I assure you that finding yourself in this situation is not pleasant.

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah it actually make it worse, his ability is bad because if you want to just block you cannot and you often end up taking most of a special, spidey l1 as well, really stupid
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    StefanoII wrote: »
    If you decide that spidy stark has to evade all the special attacks with a 100% success rate, make sure you do it.
    In many cases (for example, against sentinel, bishop, punisher, archangel), even if the player holds the block during a special attack, spidy evades only part of the attack, cashing part of the blows. And if the shots in question inflict poisoning or bleeding, I assure you that finding yourself in this situation is not pleasant.

Yeah that's because it's not 100% chance to evade them, it's around 60% which can increase by a slight amount depending on dupe an health.

If your going moan an cry then make sure your facts are 100% first
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    StefanoII wrote: »

Yeah dude, his ability isn't 100%, and don't hold block, slide back and Spidey will literally evade all of it most of the time
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    the Issue is when he evades the first part but then you are holding block and get hit by the other projectiles, because it won’t let you block fast enough after you have evaded, it makes him a liability against those champs, making his ability detrimental against them which hardly seems like logical character or game design
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    edited March 2018
    I guess you guys didnt understand the issue...When i block a special i should take no direc damage irrespective of whether evade triggers or not unless its an unblockable SP...

In this case...He is evading a part SP at block hold & than taking damage on other part even though block was never let go.....I can second this after fighting Agent venom mini in Map 3....
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited March 2018
    That's YOUR fault, not the character's. You have to switch up your gameplay. Hold block and THEN swipe back, so he will evade it all. He was my MVP against Bishop's L2
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Slide back multiple times when being hit does the trick! :) Give a try! Good luck and cheers!