**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dupped two times 4* and got 24 signatures

I already dupped my 4* Black Bold once last month and he got 20/99 sig at that time. Today, i openned one more 4* crystal and dupped him second time, but his signature only increase 4!!! Is that the new rule?

Comments

• DarcilisDarcilis Posts: 54
    It should've increased by an additional 20.
  • Where is admin, please take a look and solve ur bug, i never use awake gem with this champ, and it was a bug! I wonder if lots of players got the same problem
  • LordSneezeLordSneeze Posts: 10
    Put in a ticket with the screenshots
  • Here is the response from kabam! It does not make sense to me. Does it happen to you guys?

Hi there,

Thanks for sending this to us and I understand that you only recieved 4sig stone. I'm Astounding Polygraph and its my pleasure to assist you today.

I spend my time to check this issue for you and base on what I can see here if you will recieved a duplicated champion our system will only give you 4* star signature stone, from 20/99 signature level you recieve 4 signature that's why it become 24/99. So, after your champion was duplicated the signature level is still the same which is level 4 and you skill_up your champion using the 24signature stone that's why it was level up to 24 level, you may refer to this link to know more about the duplicating champion.
    https://goo.gl/DsCy9c

Once again thanks for your time, and if you ever have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks,

Astounding Polygraph
    Kabam Support
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    Astounding Polygraph obviously has no idea what he's talking about. send another ticket and see if you get someone else to reply
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    lmao that Kabam Support
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    For all that is good and holy. It's definitely a bug, but this response...
  • I am not going to use this champ anyway, all I want to know is whether or not it is a bug and need to be fixed, that's all.
    If this happened to my 5* Magik, i will log ticket everyday.