**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not receiving full cats

For the 2nd week in a row did a full run on cosmic daily quest all I received was shards less then 1200 for completion then here comes an offer for 2 full t3 cosmic cats for 400 units come on man for real 2 weeks in a row same results really Kabam make some adjustments we should receive at least 2 full cats upon completion

Comments

• Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Try to collect the T3cc fragment crystals from solo events, they help a lot, and be patient
  • Options
    SourDieselManSourDieselMan Posts: 19
    q2q9fz55m58a.png
  • Options
    SourDieselManSourDieselMan Posts: 19
    2 weeks in a row though let's be honest that's BS and then they throw in a offer just wack for that
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Everyone gets those offers, the more you play the game the easier those things are to accumulate. Then T4CCs become the problem and then T1As and then T2as. And now gold is a big problem and there are no offers for that

So it never ends
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes that's right as the person above said be patient for a tier 3... I personally don't need them however seeing people have so much trouble and this can be at any level for one tier 3 is annoying I mean I gather tier 4s much faster than tier 3s.