**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CLASSIFICATION BUFFS (Symbiotes)

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
This is just an idea I’ve had for a while. The symbiotes are 6 strong and need some unity and love and attention

Venom
Venompool
Agent Venom
Symbiote Spiderman
Superior Iron Man
Carnage

All symbiotes take 20% more incinerate damage and incinerate debuffs last 20% longer on them (sorry)

Carnage NEEDS instantaneous mutation instead of that timer

Superior Iron Man will be covered when I go over the stark tech line

Venom needs a boost to replication. Like a chance to auto-replicate any new buffs while the enemy is bleeding (70%?)

Unique SIX WAY SYNERGY!!!
Similar to how Mephisto and Morningstar have the same unique synergy with each other I propose that as a 6-way link called “HIVE MIND”

All 6 can activate it so long as it’s paired with another Symbiote

Venom: halves time between mutations and all replication chances are increased to max

Venompool: when Om Nomming on enemies buff 100% chance to duplicate a permenant copy

Agent Venom: each time tenacity is triggered activate an instance Klyntar rage for 10 seconds (only is awakened) Max Stack 3

Symbiote Spider-Man: attacks during spider sense have 50% increased crit rate

Carnage: cornered and afraid his buff potency increases by 101% based on health lost

Superior Iron Man: 30% shorter debuffs

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Finally just finally someone who is just not focusing one of them thank you. The only thing I have to say is venom needs something else not something completely unique and overpowered just something that does not have to do with copying buffs. I personally feel he doesn't just have to copy and copy and copy buffs because that isn't really going to help him win fights most of the time.

So venom should be able to reduce ability accuracy for every buff he copies and the ability reduction only occurs once after each buff copied ( 3 max and 25 percent for each) So overall 75 percent is the limit.

The incerate idea is just something that I don't see happening. (Gladly)

Symbiotes cannot trigger spidermans evade yet agent venom is the only one who has a chance at stopping them.

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @SpiritOfVengeance

I agree on the venom part. HOWEVER! We could keep the copy part AND add that each copied ability the potency of buffs on the opponent by 10% (similar to how Luke Cage reduces the potency of enemy passive Power Gain)
    This would include the BUFFS (not passive like cosmic charges and scorch) Fury, Cruelty, and Precision just to make him a bit bulkier while also offensively pleasing especially against those with “fury when struck” or Angela and BW and the like that just get them throughout a fight. Not top tier ability but a nice little addition.

Incinerate was just something I thought would be a neat Easter Egg

And we could reduce the evasion of any champion with “Spider” in their name by 20% (1/5) for all of them minus Superior Iron Man and Agent Venom (working on a Stark Tech version where I’ll like to this discussion and fully explain all of his potentially new abilities)
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    The symbiotes need a buff that’s for sure.
    Especially carnage and venom.

Venoms copy ability needs to be 100% on special atleast. I also like the idea of reducing ability accuracy/evade accuracy per buff copied/bleed or whatever..

Carbage needs a full workover though. Needs some utility and regen and much quicker ramp Up time.

I’d actually like to see his buffs have secondary passive effects so you can build him to cater to each fight.

Fighting an evade champ build one buff.
    Fighting a bleed immune, build a different buff.
    Power gain champs, a different buff again.

The strength of the symbiotes is being able to adapt to the fights. Be nice if that was mirrored in gameplay.

I don’t even mind if they make the symbiotes take increased damage from incinerate/sonic attacks. The paper scissors rock element of this game would suit that.

Give the guys that wasted resources getting carnage when he came out some return on their efforts.
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    The symbiotes need a buff that’s for sure.
    Especially carnage and venom.

Venoms copy ability needs to be 100% on special atleast. I also like the idea of reducing ability accuracy/evade accuracy per buff copied/bleed or whatever..

Carbage needs a full workover though. Needs some utility and regen and much quicker ramp Up time.

I’d actually like to see his buffs have secondary passive effects so you can build him to cater to each fight.

Fighting an evade champ build one buff.
    Fighting a bleed immune, build a different buff.
    Power gain champs, a different buff again.

The strength of the symbiotes is being able to adapt to the fights. Be nice if that was mirrored in gameplay.

I don’t even mind if they make the symbiotes take increased damage from incinerate/sonic attacks. The paper scissors rock element of this game would suit that.

Give the guys that wasted resources getting carnage when he came out some return on their efforts.

I very much agree however my goal currently isn’t to overhaul specific champions but instead to introduce a new KIND of strategy however I will take this input and see if I can theory craft better buffs for Carnage. As for Venom I think I actually missed on what I was doing and think he needs a better job than I have him. I DO NOT want him to have AAR as he’d lose the ability to copy tho
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Superior iron man's suit is not a living symbiote like venom more like a suit that acts similar to a symbiote
    So his name is not meant to be there tho
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Venoms sp3 guaranteed a 100% copy and sp2 70%
    Buff venom through how his buffs work and bleed
    Immunities, evade bypass etc
    Buffing him through his copy ability is weak
    @Jh_Dez

That is why I mostly saved his buffs for a stark tech discussion in working on and why the hive mind doesn’t enhance something he already has