Old 2nd Accounts

How are we supposed to figure out the last 2 purchases of a 2nd account that has been inactive for over a year? They're on the same device and AppleID as my main account. Already called iTunes support and they have no idea how to differentiate the payments between 2 accounts on the same AppleID.

Comments

• Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Moderator Posts: 956
    edited March 2018
    Hi news17,

If you are attempting to recover an older account, please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account.

If needed, please include the purchases that would potentially be the ones that would have been associated with the account. Note the communication to the Support Team accordingly.

1. Last 2 Purchases (Amount of real-world currency spent, if applicable and approximate within 1 day) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2. Last Login Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    3. Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4. Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5. Account Creation Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest achievements in your Google Play or Game Center accounts.
    6. Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    7. Account Level, a few of your most powerful characters, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)
  • Sebas804Sebas804 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Kabam Ahab, thanks for the response!

I've gone through 5 support tickets already and no one can seem to help me; they just send me a link on a how to lookup purchase history.. The account is over a year old and I think only 1 or 2 purchases have been made with it. They would be sometime in February or March of 2017. However I also have about 20+ purchases in those 2 months from my main account that's under the same AppleID and same credit card. Because of that, I have no way to know which one is for this account and neither does iTunes Support.

I tried filing a ticket about 5 times now so they can give me the last 2 purchases because I can verify the rest of the requirements, but they seem to be pre-typed answers that don't actually read what the message says.

Thank you for your help!
  • Sebas804Sebas804 Member Posts: 3
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi news17,

If you are attempting to recover an older account, please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account.

If needed, please include the purchases that would potentially be the ones that would have been associated with the account. Note the communication to the Support Team accordingly.

1. Last 2 Purchases (Amount of real-world currency spent, if applicable and approximate within 1 day) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2. Last Login Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    3. Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4. Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5. Account Creation Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest achievements in your Google Play or Game Center accounts.
    6. Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    7. Account Level, a few of your most powerful characters, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)

Hi Kabam Ahab, thanks for the response!

I've gone through 5 support tickets already and no one can seem to help me; they just send me a link on a how to lookup purchase history.. The account is over a year old and I think only 1 or 2 purchases have been made with it. They would be sometime in February or March of 2017. However I also have about 20+ purchases in those 2 months from my main account that's under the same AppleID and same credit card. Because of that, I have no way to know which one is for this account and neither does iTunes Support.

I tried filing a ticket about 5 times now so they can give me the last 2 purchases because I can verify the rest of the requirements, but they seem to be pre-typed answers that don't actually read what the message says.