**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW cheating/using mods

I'm not someone who write often on forum and I guess there are several threads about this but I have to share this.
So, we had a war against same alliance twice this season, we lost twice, we sent you **** ton of videos and screenshots (proves of cheating) which includes taking mini bosses and boss in less than 15 seconds, clearing paths without any % of lost health......
And guess what, 3 weeks later that alliance is still there with 700pts higher AW rating than they had when we reported them, which means you doing **** to stop that.
Actual problem is that those two lost wars will cost us finishing this season in Platinum3 bracket, so @Kabam Miike can you explain me what you guys actually doing to keep contest fair for everyone?

PS. I'll be glad to send you again all those videos and screenshots if needed as obviously your customer support doing nothing about serious things like that.

Comments

• Options
    BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    This make me lose faith in humanity. This company promised a while ago that they were gonna crack down on these hackers and models in the game to make it fair. Obviously they don’t care, they just don’t care. While the people that hack the game and get better rewards than people that work their butts off and isolate themselves from their family and life, those hard workers have to suffer and their work goes down the drain. Even in one of the past arenas, like 100 bots got places 1-100. It’s Bull. ****. This stuff is illegal probably, and this company does nothing to stop it.
  • Options
    Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    I completely understand they can't catch all cheaters by night, but when they get all profs and do nothing it's bull ****. Of course we are not only cheated alliance. After us those oponents got another 8-9 wars in a row (as I said in previous post, their rating is higher by 600-700pts ), so there are more alliances that unfairly lost their wars and points.
This discussion has been closed.