**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick Tip: Using the "Nightcrawler Switch" in other situations

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
So by now everyone must know the trick where you throw a light attack when nightcrawler backs up and blocks, causing him to automatically switch stances. This ai behavior is consistent across all champions, so naturally there are other ways you can use it to your advantage. My favorite use so far has been with Crossbones- let's say I'm fighting a classic spidey or electro, and I really need the instant 3 furys from overrun. Normally trying to activate overrun causes you take to take a lot of block damage. This is where the light attack trick comes in- just throw the light when they back up, then dash back and activate overrun. Other uses- Blade/Bishop when you regen, Gambit/Nebula building up charges, Falcon/Rocket/Hood timers, etc. You could also use it against medusa to buy time, allowing her furys to expire, or against bane, if you need to keep the timer going. Hope you guys find this useful and let me know if there are other situations where this trick could help :)