**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam is gonna miss the boat...

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
If they wait much longer to put out a “pick your class” 5* awakening gem offer, the previously feverish demand for this item that has persisted for the last 2 years is going to rapidly dry up, it already has to some degree.

Selling these periodically cannot hurt the game anymore, the emphasis on 4* offers has got to change, 5*s are 100% now the new 4*s.

Easter was yet another excuse for a good deal squandered, if 4th July gets similar treatment I think Christmas 2018 will be too late for anyone to care anymore.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ummm since when do you need a holiday to make money? Plus there are other holidays....
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Ummm since when do you need a holiday to make money? Plus there are other holidays....

I totally agree, but they generally put out the best deals during the holidays.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think you are drastically underestimating how much people want awakening gems. By the end of the year the average spending player will still only have a few good duped 5*, in my opinion, and they will want to buy an offer to awaken their blade, or medusa, or star lord and they will drop a lot of cash for it.