**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wars that tie count as a loss? Really?!

If you have never experienced it, wars that result in a tie count as a loss. Kinda stupid since you neither won nor lost. Points should stay the same. What do you guys think?55vj0tmwvloe.png

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Isn’t this a crock. It is so dam rare that it should be a win and something extra also for both teams
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    If I was to gauge a technical guess, it would be that neither Ally scored a Win.
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Neither scored a loss either ....technically.
    If I was to gauge a technical guess, it would be that neither Ally scored a Win.

• RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    You do realize that if it counted as a win or 50/50 then alliances would manipulate results right ?

Why would you spend that much effort, on a nearly impossible task due to variables in defenders, attack bonuses, etc. just to stay the same. Whats the payoff of never increasing your war rating if that was how ties ended? Simple game theory tells you there is no logic to wanting to tie if the only way you advance or get better rewards is to win.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Well did anyone win? No. There's your answer.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    You do realize that if it counted as a win or 50/50 then alliances would manipulate results right ?

Theres a big difference between getting your war rating to drop and have it the same. I really doubt there'd be that much success in replicating ties. Youd have to get 60 people to add be on the same page, and for what....to split the rewards on the trust that the other group of strangers wouldn't screw ya? That's a stupid plan to bet on

lmao..exactly..I wouldn't trust anybody in this game in another alliance and how would they pull that off anyways..
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Just like in real life every tie counts as a loss. You either win or you lose, there's no in-between
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Just like in real life every tie counts as a loss. You either win or you lose, there's no in-between

A tie counts as a tie in professional sports. It is neither a win or a loss.
  • It’s hallened to us as well and it’s one of my biggest big bears. I’m not too fussed about the rewards - by all means treat it as a loss. But I really hate the fact that the war rating drops on a tie. No, it isn’t a win. But neither is it a loss. Just leave the war ratings unchanged.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    You underestimate the level of organization of top alliances. They match against each other’s often and they don’t care about the war rewards instead they will focus on the season and keeping the competition below them by getting ties each war.
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    In blackjack if a tie the kabamsino wins.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Cobra wrote: »
    In blackjack if a tie the kabamsino wins.

Spanish 21 you can bet on a tie and it pays 10:1 though lol.
  • But did you win? No? So you lost....
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    But did you win? No? So you lost....

a tie is not a loss
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kabam should give more rewards than a loss but less than a win
  • Kabam should give more rewards than a loss but less than a win

I honestly don’t care about the rewards. It’s the war rating drop that bugs me.