**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Contest of Crashing

I am not sure the game team realizes that the last update completely broke the game for nearly everyone. The game crashes every few minutes on nearly every device (android and ios) at least 20 of the 30 members of my alliance experience this. We use a wide variety of devices running everything from android 4 through the latest ios. Yes, the iphone 8+ crashes far less often...but a lot are using an iphone 6s or android device. Memory amount seems to affect how frequent the crashes are. Please fix this ASAP as we are about to lose a ton of players because they are fed up with this.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I just made sure that my iOS on my iPad, then uninstalled MCOC and reinstalled it. My game would crash probably every 45 minutes or so (at least). I just did this this am, so hopefully it help out this evening. I am growing VERY tired of the game crashing in AQ and AW and coming back to a champ at 1/2 health, or losing fights in arena. It has been upsetting and troubling to say the least.
  • Yeah Me Too