**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam has been doing well lately...

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
Hey guys. I just wanted to take the time to make a post recognizing what Kabam has gotten right in the past 3 weeks. I mean, 1000 5 star shards on April fools day? I half expected it to disappear. And halls of healing is back, chaos rifts.... kudos to you, Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Feel free to comment!,!
  • Options
    But honestly, they have been doing better than usual lately.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    (in very soft voice) Phiiiisssssss........ Don't talk about it! You'll Jinx it! ....

189vlb225r36.png
  • Options
    Lol. Hopefully praising them will make them want to do more.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Handful of great unit deals recently too. Can't claim T1AC is a bottleneck resource when they offer 10 of them in a deal that doesn't require spending $.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Lol. Hopefully praising them will make them want to do more.

Maybe it will make them want to answer a few important questions.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Handful of great unit deals recently too. Can't claim T1AC is a bottleneck resource when they offer 10 of them in a deal that doesn't require spending $.
    That’s one 5* champ from r1 to r3. Hardly what I would call a fix for the t1a shortage. Also many advanced players will hate having to buy low level resources that they feel they should be able to earn. Spending on the carrot catalyst is acceptable. Spending on basic rank up material, not so much.
  • Options
    Hey it’s a start though.... imagine the game in 6 months if they keep it up.
  • Options
    Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the free stuff and take advantage of halls of healing like everyone else. But there are still no changes to address the out of scale cost of ranking 5* that made sense when they were rare trophy champs but makes no sense now that they are the most commonly ranked champs by upper level players. I have a hard time believing that forcing a large percentage of their pay players to be in game poor is having a positive effect on their bottom line.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kabam please tell me you are doing the rifts evwry month . 😍
  • Options
    @420down if they do halls of fortune next month..... it sounds like you’re low on gold (as am I)
  • Options
    Bandaid fixes are horrible. I would like to plan out stuff based on things I know like "I need two more t4b so I better do t4b arena and make sure I can afford one using glory."

I don't like planing things on bandaid fixes like "Damn can't wait for the next halls of fortune so I can rank up X, or cant wait for the next t1a offer so I can rank up Y."
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I love these things as a bonus, but I hate them as a bandaid fix.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Look free stuff is nice sure but the real issues are yet to be fixed.
  • Options
    Riegel wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong I love these things as a bonus, but I hate them as a bandaid fix.
    Look free stuff is nice sure but the real issues are yet to be fixed.

I agree that there are deeper issues. They definitely need to be fixed for the game to progress further. This chat is just focusing on the free stuff, and maybe suggestions for future stuff.
  • Options
    @Mcord117 I also think that the hall is for a harder event quest, but this new gifting event isn’t just for whales, it’s free and for logging in. The crystals award gold and a little 4 star shards, and the alliance event could get you a completely free t4cc
  • Options
    @420down if they do halls of fortune next month..... it sounds like you’re low on gold (as am I)

Low on gold and t1a. Ranking a 4* at this point is sacrilege. It’s all I can do to get enough with glory events and arenas to use up my expiring t4c on 5*.

Personally I think halls of healing is here now as compensation for aq changes. They are giving the community free potions to nullify complaints about no changes to rewards while increasing perceived difficulty.

Gold quests are fine. But they really only help as a stop gap now. When they first ran gold quests they ran multiple times a day and players were able gain tens of millions in a week. Since the initial offering it has been changed to once a day. So while it’s appreciated when they have them players still won’t be able to bank enough for gold not to be a continueing issue. If gold quests ran for one week per month that would be a solution. But throwing us the occasional bone with them isn’t a fix.
  • Options
    MonubeanMonubean Posts: 5
    Hey guys. I just wanted to take the time to make a post recognizing what Kabam has gotten right in the past 3 weeks. I mean, 1000 5 star shards on April fools day? I half expected it to disappear. And halls of healing is back, chaos rifts.... kudos to you, Kabam.

Ya right Mitch. Must be a new player or something. You must have missed the new aq with sentinel money grab. Unblockable l2 with the sentinels is fun. Same rewards. Bottle neck alpha 1 and gold. Give it up bro. Smh
  • Options
    I’ve been playing for a year and a half. I’m used to Kabam being..... well yeah. It’s exciting seeing them give away all this free stuff, and it just gets me thinking... how much easier will this game be when the people who made the game are on your side?
  • Options
    These are the guys that thought v12.0 was a good idea, so yeah compared to that this is them doing well.

Now can they just open up to the community? I know big changes are coming with the infinity war hype train, but that doesn’t mean you have to refuse simple questions. They always have sucked at community relations.