**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Critical rates

I have noticed that the crit ratings for certain champions dont seem to add up and i was wondering if it was a bug or a feature. I have maxed both the precision and lesser precision masteries which increase crit ratings by 425 and 125 respectively. On champions like Venompool, regardless of the number of stars, his crit rating is 310 or on Quake, her rating is 381. While the rest of my champions are well up over 500

Comments

• TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    icm4266 wrote: »
    I have noticed that the crit ratings for certain champions dont seem to add up and i was wondering if it was a bug or a feature. I have maxed both the precision and lesser precision masteries which increase crit ratings by 425 and 125 respectively. On champions like Venompool, regardless of the number of stars, his crit rating is 310 or on Quake, her rating is 381. While the rest of my champions are well up over 500

Crit ratings for champs appear absent of masteries. You masteries would increase the crit rating, but you would not see it displayed in the attributes of the champion profile.
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    Oh ok, i didnt realize that.
    Thanks
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Except you do see Health and Attack modifications which kinda makes it seem odd imo