**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for 3 members with prestige of 5,200+ to join us after AW season ends

I am the leader of this awesome alliance. A few members are retiring due to family obligations and real life stuff so I have 3 spots open. We don’t believe in childish drama or any BS.

We are ranked in the top 200 of Gold 1 and a war rating of around 2,000. Tier 4. We do 3 wars a week. You don’t need to be a boss killer but we do request you be able to reliably clear your lane reliably. We will push for platinum 3 if we are close to it next season.

Aq is all map 5, top 700, 115+ million points. No map 6 as the rewards are outdated and not worth the trouble. Maybe next season but we will vote as a group because we are a democracy.

In the 3 day alliance events, we get the alpha every time and the 4 star shards in item use and completion.

Hit me up on line, sportsfan365 or check us out in game.

Comments

• Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    edited April 2018
    Am open to a team of 3 or 4 joining so don’t be shy if you’re looking to make a jump from a lower tier of AW
  • Options
    Looking for 1 now
  • Options
    Still need one. Spot is opening up on Sunday around 3 PM eastern
  • Options
    Still have room for one more
  • Options
    Person that I found backed out so still have a spot open for later today
  • Options
    I have room for 4 people if anyone is interested
  • Options
    Basically I’m looking for people who want to progress in this game and help us reach platinum 3 AW rank next season. Hit me up
  • Options
    Have room for one more to join tomorrow