**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Since addition of Sentinels to MCOC, Evad & Parry are broken

presumptuous thread title, I know.

But, after discussing it with some alliance members of mine, the timing and reasoning do seem to make a case:
• The depth and height of the screen is altered when fighting Sentinels, due to their size. The issue I personally have had with parry and evade started after the Sentinels were introduced. Others in my alliance have considered the timing and agree.

It’s only affecting a few alliance members, though, so there’s not enough consistency in the issue to come up with a proper general consensus.

The issues are: parry’s timing is wildly inconsistent, especially against Larger Champs - Red Hulk, Venom, Juggy, etc.

It’s become impossible to evade during a combo on, for eg, the second or third hit of the combo.

It was never a problem before, and my personal hunch is the Sentinels and their affect on the game’s depth perception (if that’s the term)

6 alliance members have brought up the issue, others have said it’d happen randomly but not consistently.

Has anyone else had this issue?

The new AQ will maybe bring what I’m saying to light.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I've had issues with Jugs for quite some time. Not so much Parry, but Evade. He advances faster than I can Evade. I've tested it many times.
  • Options
    McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    I've had issues with Jugs for quite some time. Not so much Parry, but Evade. He advances faster than I can Evade. I've tested it many times.

I’ve had the same, dude. How about others in your alliance?
  • Options
    heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I have also had these issues
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    No issues here. Also I don’t see why our champs should be able to evade during a combo unless you have a champ with passive evade. Maybe they fixed that