**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where can I find some fighting tips?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
I need to get better at fighting the end guys. They seem to be able to do their block breakers like as fast as the normal hits. What gives? They fricken block everything too. How do I get better at fighting these guys?

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Recommend you check Dorky Diggity Dave's Youtube channel. He has videos on the fundamentals of gameplay and also videos on fighting certain specific tricky champions. But he can highlight the ideas and the tactics: the rest comes down to practice. If you have problems fighting certain champs, consider searching for them as duel targets and just practicing, or specifically practice tactics against them when they come up in the arena. For example, evading Ironman's sometimes superfast heavy comes down to practice. It seems instantaneous at first, but with practice you can train your reflexes to evade those the instant your eyeballs see the start of the move. Only practice gets you there for stuff like that.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I agree. Youtube search - 'dorky dave mcoc' and 'seatin mcoc'. You will find their vids really good. Plus they are both funny.

If you want to watch endgame content made easy the analyser has mad skills.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    I wouldn’t recommend watching Seatin for skill building...watch ContestChampion (Brian Grant), or Dave as recommended already.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    Awesome. Thanks guys and gals
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Dork Dave, Seatin, and the late (only becaue he's retired MCOC player) Joel Line