**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is this possible?

Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I charge immediately after the last blocked hit, you can see Quake charging before his final basic attack animation is done, you can see Quake hit him but he’s somehow in his Sp1 animation.

Edit Video isn’t loading. Great

Edit: Video is below

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes, Quake is charging, and she kept going and going, what a girl! ... Wait, I ain't see a thing .... oh mine ... Great!

LOL, just kidding, hope your video loading works soon and we can actually see what you meant. Cheers!
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Yes, Quake is charging, and she kept going and going, what a girl! ... Wait, I ain't see a thing .... oh mine ... Great!

LOL, just kidding, hope your video loading works soon and we can actually see what you meant. Cheers!

Finally got it!!

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Finally got it!!

Wow, did you actually move the video "back and forth" during the "slo-mo" portion?
    A bit hard to tell which part is the actual flow of the motion, vs which part is the manual "back and forth" movement.

I could be wrong, I thought I saw when your Quake is done with her block and charge forward immediately, during the same time, Ant-man might have better your Quake by launching his attack a fraction earlier and intercepting your Quake (I think I had this a few times before, I thought I connected fast enough from my last block but I still got intercepted by opponent)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, I didn't like what happened to me as well (similar situation). I did learn my lesson that charging forward towards AI is always very risky.

I didn't play back your video many times to be sure, the slo-mo and back-and-forth part is making my eyes a little dizzy :D LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    Antman went from his combo directly into his sp1 which gives him “I-frames” or immunity to everything. Your mistake was you attacked and his intercepted you with a special.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    T-1 : Quake charge at ant-man after she's done blocking, she has 4-hit in the combo meter from previous hits
    jn24pbaowrtm.png

T-0 : Ant-man reacted when Quake was about to touch him, Quake was literally being pushed back, she still keeps the 4-hit combo meter
    te3n1ko3is2i.png

T+1 : Right when Quake got pushed back, Ant-man hit her in her face, not her bxxbs or buns, but her face
    ph0d0jhqbsyk.png

T+2 : Quake was torned, she lost her most precious thing (I mean the 4-hit combo)
    eib1e84k5qbh.png

So the ambiguity is at the event "T-0" when ant-man reacted and pushed Quake (intercepting her when she had began her attack).

Again, I did learn my lesson that charging forward towards AI is always very risky. Sometimes I connect, sometimes I don't and got intercepted (very often by opponent's specials or 5-hit combo). I tried avoiding this nowadays.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    You can intercept with special attacks, so can the AI
  • Options
    Guy had max Limber mastery. Should’ve stopped using her charge earlier but thought I could handle it. Oh well she still has plenty of health for the Mephisto mini.