**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why kabam no season rewards

iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I have been in my alliance for 11 days after being kicked for no reason from my other alliance. I did 4 wars and on the other I didn't join as they were doing to bgs and I didn't know u had to participate in 5 aws. Therefore I didn't get my rewards for the season even though I have been in the alliance whilst 5 wars have been on. Personally I think this I'd unfair because I only sat out of one so they could get a better result without me dragging them down due to me not being able to play much then. Please don't make me more annoyed then I already am kabam. Please give me the rewards I have been in the alliance for 5 wars bit just didn't participate in 1 of those. Surely this means i should get the rewards. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I have been in my alliance for 11 days after being kicked for no reason from my other alliance. I did 4 wars and on the other I didn't join as they were doing to bgs and I didn't know u had to participate in 5 aws. Therefore I didn't get my rewards for the season even though I have been in the alliance whilst 5 wars have been on. Personally I think this I'd unfair because I only sat out of one so they could get a better result without me dragging them down due to me not being able to play much then. Please don't make me more annoyed then I already am kabam. Please give me the rewards I have been in the alliance for 5 wars bit just didn't participate in 1 of those. Surely this means i should get the rewards. Thanks
    You played yourself
  • Options
    iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    Yh and it is annoying