**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just got Magik. Is she any good? My one and only 5 star..

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
Just got Magik. Wondering how she does in this game? My only 5 star and I only have like 5 4 stars. Should I focus on getting her up? I still have alot of work to do with my 4 stars.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    L2 all the way baby. If they have a ton of buffs like the building phys and energy resistance node, him em with an L3 and it will slice em like butter. (Each node increases L3 attack by a healthy chunk, then nullifies them all)

Oh yeah none of her specials give the enemy power so you can launch one when they have 2 bars without worrying
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    She got me through all of Act 5, unduped. Yeah, rank her early and often.
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    4/55 worth for atack
  • Magik is amazing. At the very least Rank 3 her.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    She is my top champ, R4 worthy even unduped. You can cover at least 90% of the game's content now. I became Uncollected completing Act 5.2.6 with 5* R4 unduped Magik with a crit team.
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Have her at R2 as 5* unduped and R4 as 4* duped. Wow, she's very good and usefull. She doe well as a defender also in AW. Focus on her.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    Just got Magik. Wondering how she does in this game? My only 5 star and I only have like 5 4 stars. Should I focus on getting her up? I still have alot of work to do with my 4 stars.

Trash. Sell her. I'll take her off your hands, I'll give you a Jane foster for her, she has a hammer.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Thanks, everyone. I didn't realize how useful she was. Just was never a popular character to me so I didn't appreciate her abilities. I been using her and she kills pretty well.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    L2 all the way baby. If they have a ton of buffs like the building phys and energy resistance node, him em with an L3 and it will slice em like butter. (Each node increases L3 attack by a healthy chunk, then nullifies them all)

Oh yeah none of her specials give the enemy power so you can launch one when they have 2 bars without worrying

Holy shiznit, really? I just got he as a 4* so I haven't used her much or noticed that
  • KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    Just sent my duped 5* Magik to r4... definitely rank her up!