**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Performance issues and lag lag lag lag lag

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the new update came out the game is glitchy and lagging like a robot on acid ( given the problems were there before but not that bad ) 17.2 made Iphone users experiencing lagging, glitching, unstable chat features and overheating battery. The only way to play is 30 mins at time. Close restart. Rinse repeat. Could you guys at least acknowledge this.
Frustrating!!!!
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Yeah its horrible and i get on to play the new quest and the power gain the other champ is ridiculous even in arena two hits and a bar of power getting sad now. Money grabbin. Increased power gain and decreased power gain for us ridiculous
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    im experiencing hugeeeeeee amounts of lag. Iphone 8+
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Agree
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Be careful. This thread may get deleted. I posted the same thing today and kabam deleted it. They don’t take criticism well.
  • same as me.
    i think i'm gnna stop playing. lag in big fight en loading time too long frustate me too much
    it's not a game anymore but a nervous breakdown
  • Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about lagging, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our Team. It would also be really helpful if you could take some time to answer the questions I have asked on page 8 of the discussion! To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.