Archangel abilities accuracy gets reduced while it shouldn't [To Be Fixed In Next Update]

Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
As Archangel's description says, his ability accuracy shouldn't be reduced (like Mordo's). Against Magneto and Civil Warrior I experienced his abilities to fail (parry doesn't work and can't apply Neurotoxins 100% of the times even if requirements are met).

Pre 12.0 this was a problem already and I thought it was fixed, but apparently it was not. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 224
    Yes. I have a R4 level 40+ 5* Archangel, & BW, Crossbones, Magneto(s), CW still cannot be parried correctly.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534
    Same here, please look into it
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 174
    Bump. My Archangel is 550 4* and Sig 46, and I have the same issues. Either fix the champ or fix the description of his ability.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
    My Archangel is 5* so it's not limited to that version only. It's a shame such an important feature of the champ doesn't work and it should be addressed
  • Is a bug since he was released. The team js aware of this
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is a bug since he was released. The team js aware of this

    Glad to hear that, but if it's so long they've been aware, how is that the problem is still a thing? Hope they see this thread, a little reminder can't but help resolving the issue
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Would like to hear from a moderator on this please. This affects whether or not I use AA in some features of the game.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
    Me too, I'm trying to up this thread, but since not to many have archangel the problem isn't that widely known. Should be acknowledged anyway, no way it's been noted since he was released and he's still bugged
  • His heavy attack still misses hits also.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
    His heavy attack still misses hits also.

    Yeah, his hitbox is smaller than the animation would suggest, and he just do it in place without lounging forward, as most Heavies do. Not sure if that's a bug or intended, but the missing ability reduction resistance sure is a bug
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 589 ★★★
    I have a 5/50 4* sig level 40 and whenever I am magnetized by magneto I can never parry this was addressed when he was released kabam state the magnetism wouldn't affect his ability accuracy he was just magnetized for show factor that remains to be seen in game play.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 589 ★★★
    I also have serious issues with his heavy attack where it should land but it doesn't resulting in a pummeling usually first 2 hits will land and then sometimes thirds won't seems to be range based but if the first two land shouldn't the last one also? Not sure if this is intended or not
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 582 ★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    As Archangel's description says, his ability accuracy shouldn't be reduced (like Mordo's). Against Magneto and Civil Warrior I experienced his abilities to fail (parry doesn't work and can't apply Neurotoxins 100% of the times even if requirements are met).

    Pre 12.0 this was a problem already and I thought it was fixed, but apparently it was not. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

    @Kabam Miike

    In Mordo's description under Passive Abilities it says "resisting against Ability Accuracy effects" but not "IGNORE/CANCEL OUT". That makes sense that Mordo's astral form can be cancelled out by any Ability Accuracy reduction debuff.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
    bloodyCain wrote: »

    In Mordo's description under Passive Abilities it says "resisting against Ability Accuracy effects" but not "IGNORE/CANCEL OUT". That makes sense that Mordo's astral form can be cancelled out by any Ability Accuracy reduction debuff.

    Resist = they have no effect on him, and actually you can't ability reduce Mordo. Obviously, effect ignoring evasion (true strike, cold snap, Agent venom...) Will bypass his evasion.
    Mordo is working fine as no one can reduce his ability chances to trigger, but archangel is not.

    I'm pretty sure in the old forum this issue were already present, and I remember @Kabam Miike stating they fixed it. After last patch, the issue is back.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Anyone know if this bug is present when he fights the Collector in 5.2?

    I just ranked mine as a plan to use him there, but now I'm thinking that was a mistake maybe
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Anyone know if this bug is present when he fights the Collector in 5.2?

    I just ranked mine as a plan to use him there, but now I'm thinking that was a mistake maybe

    I'm waiting to rank him up before using him against the collector, also to see if he actually reduce his Tenacity as his abilities suggest. Thing is, collector reduce Ability accuracy by such a little every X seconds, it's hard to see if you're inflicting less bleeds / poison, and him being immune to it after a while make the test hard to do.
  • I have mine at 5/50, and even with that bug he is one of my favourite and powerful champions.
    That bug was adressed a long time ago, but it wasn't fixed yet ... they only fixed other bugs related to him (AA had a lot of bugs after his release)
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277
    Hey @Fel_95. Sorry that you're seeing this issue with Archangel. The Team is testing a fix for this, and it looks like it should be ready for 14.0. Thanks so much for your patience.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 630 ★★★
    magnetize also stops the conversion of poison into neurotoxin. i'll see "bleed" come up and poison just drops off.
This discussion has been closed.