**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Chaos and completion event

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
Quick question:

Since the final map of the current monthly event quest is RIDICULOUSLY long, what would be the best map for the completion event?

I guess the event that starts tomorrow won’t be very much affected, because people still have to go through the event quest and will gather points anyway... but once the event is explored it won’t make sense to run the last Map for the completion event, since the points/energy ratio ist way out of proportion...

Comments

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    The amount of energy needed this month is absurd. It's been going up each month slowly but now it doesn't look like there's even one line that doesn't require you to use an energy refill of some sort.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I think in the grand scheme of a monthly event quest this is ok, since there are less paths in total...

But for completion event I guess this means going back to Act 3, Chapter 4, Map 1 (The deal) like in the good old days... 30 energy for 1.500 points ist still reasonably good...

More fights though, but auto-fight will sort it out...
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Hope the quest paths will get shorter again ... these long paths I personally don’t like ...
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I already stopped doing story quests because of how long the paths are. The monthly lines and the energy costs for doing them is just painful now. They get any longer, it won't be playing a game, but a part time job that you have to pay to do.
  • Options
    Flash1977Flash1977 Posts: 4
    Kabam realized that most people are willing to use units on energy refills. Now they are just going after those people. This is not a game for casual gamers anymore. You cannot complete monthly content by logging in each day for a bit. Throw in the sentinel changes in AQ, and the frustration is mounting. I won't be around for the release of 7 star champs next year. Lol