**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daredevil's special ability against Yondu

Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Since Daredevil's special ability is that he can evade projectiles, shouldn't he be able to evade Yondu's arrow, when he uses his arrow in his fast and medium attacks?

He evades his special attacks, which is pretty good, but I feel like he should evade his normal attacks as well, since Daredevil's signature ability doesn't say that he evades only projectiles that come from specials attacks.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think Yondu is the only champ that uses a projectile outside of specials, maybe that's why it doesn't specify he evades projectiles from specials.
    Up until now they've come from no where else.
    I agree though, he should evade it.

Small oversight by the design team.
  • Options
    The_One wrote: »
    I think Yondu is the only champ that uses a projectile outside of specials, maybe that's why it doesn't specify he evades projectiles from specials.
    Up until now they've come from no where else.
    I agree though, he should evade it.

Small oversight by the design team.

Definitely, makes sense when it comes to the character that he would evade any projectiles, not just the ones coming from special attacks.
  • Options
    Looks like Kabam has addressed this, my Daredevil now automatically evades Yondu’s arrow, even when it’s just part of his medium attacks.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Looks like Kabam has addressed this, my Daredevil now automatically evades Yondu’s arrow, even when it’s just part of his medium attacks.
    He doesn't use the arrow in his medium attacks, only first light attack and the third.
  • Options
    He doesn't use the arrow in his medium attacks, only first light attack and the third.

Right, I always get these confused
  • Options
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Since Daredevil's special ability is that he can evade projectiles, shouldn't he be able to evade Yondu's arrow, when he uses his arrow in his fast and medium attacks?

He evades his special attacks, which is pretty good, but I feel like he should evade his normal attacks as well, since Daredevil's signature ability doesn't say that he evades only projectiles that come from specials attacks.

He does

As you can see I did mention it above your post