**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MEDIUM ATTACKS

ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys I know that Dormammu benefits from a finishing medium attack (for example a combo of MLLLM) which ends debuffing the opponent with power drain. I've also heard that Beast when buffed gains health or something of that nature if he does a combo of MLLM. I'm curious to know if there are any other champions who benefit from these sort of combos?

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Majority of champions benefit from ending with a medium. Simply because a medium does more damage than a light. There are special cases where a light can be more beneficial though, using dormammu as an example you might want to stay imbued ready for a sp2 and not lose that by using your medium combo ender. In this case it would be more beneficial to finish with a light. Antman also triggers fatigue on light attacks, so it can be better to finish with a light when using antman to convert them into more poison effects. These are just 2 examples where a light can be better, there are others as well. But generally finishing with a medium is better than finishing with a light. You can also put your first medium attack anywhere in the 5 hit combo. You could use any of these and still finish with a medium.
    MLLLM
    LMLLM
    LLMLM
    LLLMM
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @MegaSkater67 well actually with dorm, you can do the mlllm when imbued, launch the sp2, and still get the imbued sp2. Other champs: luke cage, ghost rider, medusa
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @MegaSkater67 well actually with dorm, you can do the mlllm when imbued, launch the sp2, and still get the imbued sp2. Other champs: luke cage, ghost rider, medusa

Yeah that’s the best way to utilise it. But I mean if you’re not going to have enough power to chain straight into a sp2. In that case I’d use a light and keep the imbued effect for later when I would have enough power to do that.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★

How does GR benefit from it?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited April 2018

Not much, but he applies bleed when finishing a 5 hit combo with a Light attack. It's a judgement and can only be applied once , until the judgements reset (sp3)

Also his awakened ability has something about a medium attack.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Ghost rider gets a judgment from ending with a L when awakend he can also get a judgment by ending with a M

Gives him his judgement of spite that inflicts bleed if you finish a 5 hit combo with a light.
    edited April 2018
    Oh I know but I'm talking about champs in which their combos end with mediums. NEVERMIND didn't know him awakened allows it also with mediums.

Gives him his judgement of spite that inflicts bleed if you finish a 5 hit combo with a light.

Oh I know but I'm talking about champs in which their combos end with mediums. NEVERMIND didn't know him awakened allows it also with mediums.

Judgement of corruption. 65% chance to increase his attack temporarily.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Not much, but he applies bleed when finishing a 5 hit combo with a Light attack. It's a judgement and can only be applied once , until the judgements reset (sp3)

If he ends with a medium attack he gains a fury which amps up his damage alot

Are you sure? I just ended a few combos with a medium and GR never gained fury?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    For Dorm, your second medium attack always drains (if not affected by ability accuracy). You can spam MM combos to keep opponents at minimal power. It’s not the combo itself
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Is he duped he has to be duped
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

but this does not work with his sp1 unfortunately
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Beast also has abilities that trigger based on specific combos when awakened.
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    Beast also has abilities that trigger based on specific combos when awakened.

I said that in my post I believe lol.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Positive......
    Is your ghost rider awakend???????
    Needs to be duped for this to happen.....