**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Hawkeye or 5* gwenpool

I don’t know who to rank up, I have both Hawkeye and gwenpool as 5*. Both unduped. I have the materials to take them up to r4 if I please but I don’t know who to chose. Suggestions please ! Thanks !

Comments

• Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Gwenpool
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Well depends. If you rely on bleed and power drain. Then hawkeye. I have hawkeye at 4/55 and its great. Dont 5/65 it
  • AbarttoirAbarttoir Posts: 38
    Although I think that Hawkeye is underrated by many, I’d still recommend Gwenpool. Even all the way up to R4 while she’s unawoken.

Both of them don’t really need to be awoken to be good, but it’s a nice extra.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Welcome to the forum for your first post! Cheers! :)

I take it that you are new to MCoC? Normally anyone playing this game for more than 6 months would know this is NOT even a question at all, but hey, what do I know? But how new could you be to have the material to take them up to R4? Maybe you are not new, and you know GP is the one to go, but since the resources are precious you would like to have some second opinions to help you feel comfortable with your choice?

LOL, no worry, you'll find most genuine answers will go with GP, if that may make you feel better in your decision.

Anyway, when HE vs GP, go with GP without even thinking. Having said that, HE is not junk, he is a decent power control guy with decent bleed.

Your 5* GP will rock and kick butt! Enjoy and all the best!
  • @schon
    shchong2 wrote: »
    hope i tagged you correctly lol

I’ve been playing for 2 years I just see GP is very hyped but I think she’s just decent. Hawkeye is really good against certain champs since his power control is on sp1 as opposed to GP sp2 I. I do see why GP is the best option she offers a lot more . Just wanted others opinions . Lmao
  • Thanks everyone for your opinions !