Options

Top 10 champions we all want to see in CoC

AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Marvel's Contest of Champions has a lot of Champions, but what if there were more of them? Today we count down the top 10 champions we can all agree need to be added ASAP
0pcp2r637tbw.jpg
10 - Doctor Doom
First appearing in The Fantastic Four issue #5 in 1962, Doctor Doom has made himself a menace to the Avengers using his fantastic fighting skills. The likes of which he has used in Marvel vs Capcom 2 & 3. Making him more than familiar with fighting games
zlxeyb85id1y.jpg
9 - Beta Rey Bill
This goofy looking hero first appeared in Thor #337 in 1987 and has since been seen fighting as an alternate costume for Thor in Marvel vs Capcom 3
r0razy9cu77x.jpg
8 - Weed
First appearing in 1990 in the comic Captain America goes to War Against Drugs! volume 1, Weed outmatches Captain America in many ways, making him a very suitable fighter for the Contest
25cnzlmd1xcb.jpg
7 - Venom T-Rex
This mischievous hybrid gave our old man Logan quite the chase when he first debuted in Wolverine Vol 3 issue #69 in 2009, making him a perfect fit in the Contest
eo3qkjd7l7o1.jpg
6-3 - The Great Lakes Avengers
This kickass band of crimefighters hit comicbook stores in the comic West Coast Avengers #49 in 1986, and has been bringing justice to the Great Lakes area ever since. The team consists of Mr Immortal, Flatman, Big Bertha, and the mutant Doorman. While never being in a fighting game before, Kabam would be wise to add one, if not all of these fighters in the near future.
c6qg5ncspa8k.jpg
2 - Starfox
Brother of the mad Titan himself, Starfox uses the power to psionically stimulate the pleasure centers in people's brains. Making him very popular among the women in the Marvel universe, and I'm not alone in speculating how well these powers could be incorporated into the Contest of Champions
c3yivbapkzkl.jpg
1 - This
Kabam Plz

Comments

• Options
    Sorry man.....i wouldn't say "we all..." want those champs. Out of your list, Dr. Doom may be the only o e mosst of us can collectively agree on
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    Terrible list. What would immortal man do? Be only Pheonix's signature? Venom T-rex? It doesn't have arms what would its combos be, biting? Nah man. Just no
    How come no one on this site gets my jokes smh. The Great Lakes Avengers are a joke even in the comics! And Captain Weed? Really? Actually I'd love to have a 5* Captain Weed
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,718 Guardian
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    Terrible list. What would immortal man do? Be only Pheonix's signature?

Actually, that could work. Give him four lives and each time he comes back he stacks more rage. It would definitely be the strangest way to charge up an ability to date, and really annoying on defense.

• Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Venom T-Rex! And Professor X!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,718 Guardian
    Avalanche wrote: »
    How come no one on this site gets my jokes

I got it with your number one, but I think Doctor Doom threw people off.

• Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I don't really want Great Lake Avengers, shouldn't Sunspot's avengers better than them?
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Number 1, 9 and 10 are pretty cool, I want them but shouldn't 5* Voodoo, Hyperion deserves honorable mention or number 2, 3 instead?
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Avalanche wrote: »
    How come no one on this site gets my jokes

I got it with your number one, but I think Doctor Doom threw people off.
    You're probably right. I was trying to get people to think it was legit and slowly make the requests sillier and dumber. Didn't work I guess

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Only one I agree with is Dr Doom
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    Don't forget to replace Strange with...j5gzc1jbz9p0.jpg
  • Options
    DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    the only one that should be added is Dr doom
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Spider Ham should enter the contest!
  • Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Here lemme redo it:
    1. qg8gbsj2jvdl.jpg
    2. ssrd69xqanln.jpg
    3. fj2ou86680ok.jpg
    4. 2l6pz8n24es5.jpg
    5. 9j5af6xya73c.jpg

• Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    I find your lack of Lockjaw disturbing
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    2018 should bring;
    January:
    APOCALYPSE and MISTER SINISTER
    In a quest where Mister Sinister is trying to free himself from the mental shackles of his master, he persuades the Summoner and his team to aid him.

February:
    MR. FANTASTIC and THE THING
    The Fantastic Four have come to the battlerealm. The Collector has captured Invisible Woman and Human Torch.

March:
    TASKMASTER and TOXIN
    Toxin comes to the battlerealm seeking Carnage, The Taskmaster begins a game of terror and skill and challenges Toxin to this game. Can Toxin beat the Taskmaster and earn his prize? Carnage.

April:
    SQUIRREL GIRL and M.O.D
    O.K
    M.O.D.O.K has Squirrel Girl pit against the toughest competition in the battlerealm. Can she survive?

May:
    THANOS and SENTRY
    With the Infinity War waging on, the battlerealm lies shattered in the wake of destruction and chaos. Can the Summoner aid Sentry end this battle before everyone ends up dead?

June:
    INVISIBLE WOMAN and HUMAN TORCH
    Invisible Woman and Human Torch must fight thier way back to reunite the Fantastic Four

July:
    SANDMAN and SPIDER-MAN 2099
    Spider-Man 2099 comes to the battlerealm after the Sandman wreakes destruction in his wake through the battlerealm. The Summoner must aid the Spider-Man in his quest for justice.

August:
    KORVAC and MISS UNIVERSE
    Can the cosmic Miss Universe stop Korvac from taking over the battlerealm? Or will Korvac reign supreme in the Collectors game?

September:
    DR. DOOM and GREEN GOBLIN
    Two baddies are facing off in a battle of power and wits tearing through the Battlerealm. The Collector demands that the Summoner put an end to this Quarrel.

October:
    DARK PHEONIX and LEGION
    Upon defeating Magneto, Jean Grey loses control of her powers and the dormant Pheonix burns away and Dark Pheonix rises. It takes the collective power's of the Summoner and Legion to enter her mind and shut the Dark Pheonix down.

November:
    BETA RAY BILL and HIEMDALL
    Hiemdall has grown dark and vengeful. Beta Ray Bill must find the asguardian and bring him home.

December:
    GRAVITON and NAMOR
    Namor, king of the seas.
    Graviton, master of gravity.
    Patience and Precision.
    Power and Frustration.
    Two powers combine to dominate the Collectors game in thier own way. The only thing standing in thier way? Each other.

There you go. 24 characters that need to be in for one reason or another, some of you will like it others wont. Deal with it.
    I even gave quest scenarios. Your Welcome, Kabam!
  • Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Eos_Nano_X wrote: »
    2018 should bring;
    January:
    APOCALYPSE and MISTER SINISTER
    In a quest where Mister Sinister is trying to free himself from the mental shackles of his master, he persuades the Summoner and his team to aid him.

February:
    MR. FANTASTIC and THE THING
    The Fantastic Four have come to the battlerealm. The Collector has captured Invisible Woman and Human Torch.

March:
    TASKMASTER and TOXIN
    Toxin comes to the battlerealm seeking Carnage, The Taskmaster begins a game of terror and skill and challenges Toxin to this game. Can Toxin beat the Taskmaster and earn his prize? Carnage.

April:
    SQUIRREL GIRL and M.O.D
    O.K
    M.O.D.O.K has Squirrel Girl pit against the toughest competition in the battlerealm. Can she survive?

May:
    THANOS and SENTRY
    With the Infinity War waging on, the battlerealm lies shattered in the wake of destruction and chaos. Can the Summoner aid Sentry end this battle before everyone ends up dead?

June:
    INVISIBLE WOMAN and HUMAN TORCH
    Invisible Woman and Human Torch must fight thier way back to reunite the Fantastic Four

July:
    SANDMAN and SPIDER-MAN 2099
    Spider-Man 2099 comes to the battlerealm after the Sandman wreakes destruction in his wake through the battlerealm. The Summoner must aid the Spider-Man in his quest for justice.

August:
    KORVAC and MISS UNIVERSE
    Can the cosmic Miss Universe stop Korvac from taking over the battlerealm? Or will Korvac reign supreme in the Collectors game?

September:
    DR. DOOM and GREEN GOBLIN
    Two baddies are facing off in a battle of power and wits tearing through the Battlerealm. The Collector demands that the Summoner put an end to this Quarrel.

October:
    DARK PHEONIX and LEGION
    Upon defeating Magneto, Jean Grey loses control of her powers and the dormant Pheonix burns away and Dark Pheonix rises. It takes the collective power's of the Summoner and Legion to enter her mind and shut the Dark Pheonix down.

November:
    BETA RAY BILL and HIEMDALL
    Hiemdall has grown dark and vengeful. Beta Ray Bill must find the asguardian and bring him home.

December:
    GRAVITON and NAMOR
    Namor, king of the seas.
    Graviton, master of gravity.
    Patience and Precision.
    Power and Frustration.
    Two powers combine to dominate the Collectors game in thier own way. The only thing standing in thier way? Each other.

There you go. 24 characters that need to be in for one reason or another, some of you will like it others wont. Deal with it.
    I even gave quest scenarios. Your Welcome, Kabam!

Scrap november and add Silver surfer and galactus instead.