**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

9.5 mil alliance seeking active, skillful players

Ascension [K•I•A] currently has openings for players 200k+ with line app. We need an experienced, team player skilled enough to handle AQ 5X5 and AW in the top several tiers. Though we are in silver bracket, that will not be the case next season as we finished out 9 of our last 10 wars victorious. We sit at tier 8 with a rating upward of 1300. 5X5 will be our regular AQ schedule with the intent to hit expert tier weekly. Donations are 120k gold, 30k bc, 10k loyalty. We ask for participation in completion (15k min), item use, and duels to a lesser a degree. High arena output or quest completion such as Road to Lab, Uncollected, Realm of Legends or other preferred. This alliance is relaxed enough that it shouldn't feel like a job but we are here to advance and get awesome rewards. Ample communication and activity throughout the day are expected upon arrival. MUST be able to clear your lane consistently in AQ & AW. We do not mind assisting those who need it but cannot be solely dependent on others for help! If we fit what you are looking for please message me on line app @: "DEEJAYMRVL". -PST so if you message me late at night/early in the morning I will need time to respond.
*Primarily U.S. based alliance, others welcomed